Dear Joseph and Lucia,
It’s another Monday back at work. I still haven’t heard any news about my car getting fixed. I’m a little anxious about that, but what can I do? Not much. So I’ll just keep plugging away.
The drive back to OKC last night was difficult. The weather was wet and cold. The little rental I’m driving handled it ok, but I’m still not familiar with it and I was nervous the whole time. I pulled in around 7:30 PM and was in bed within an hour.
The weather is only going to get worse over the next few days. I’m not looking forward to icy roads, but again what can I do about it? Not much, so I just need to bundle up and prepare for the worst.
Well, I have another test cell to experiment with and should get to it. Just wanted to let you know, I’m thinking about you guys as always. Until you can reach out, I’ll be waiting.